AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions provider for Microsoft SharePoint, helping more than 8,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers on five continents worldwide. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner.
AvePoint's flagship product is DocAve. DocAve 6 simplifies the deployment, monitoring, and enforcement of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 governance policies. As a fully integrated platform, DocAve 6 enables centralized or delegated management of SharePoint farms hosted on-premise, or in private and public clouds such as Microsoft Office 365. Manage development, test, and production farms with ease, and govern solution and component deployment with DocAve's application lifecycle management tools.
- SharePoint Migration - Simplify your content and user migration from various legacy system to SharePoint.
- SharePoint Integration - Integrate SharePoint with existing enterprise content stores, other SharePoint farms, or CRM systems.
- SharePoint Management - Simplify Administration of all your SharePoint environments with truly centralized management
- SharePoint Optimization - Optimize SQL resources and accelerate platform performance.
- SharePoint Protection - Protect your SharePoint assets with both item-level and full system backup and disaster recovery.
- SharePoint Reporting - Obtain comprehensive real-time Intelligence about your SharePoint deployment and how it is being used.
Press Release: AvePoint and Critical Path Training Partner to Deliver Industry-Leading Microsoft SharePoint Solutions and Educational Services
Pluralsight is the global leader in high-quality online training for hardcore developers. The revolutionary Pluralsight training library provides developers everywhere with instant access to a rich collection of online training courses delivered by world-renowned industry authorities. Pluralsight provides flexible and cost-effective subscription plans for individuals and businesses.
First, to provide the highest quality training possible—which is quite a high benchmark to maintain. To reach this goal, Pluralsight assembled the best team of instructors, MVPs, and authors in the industry. Pluralsight also created a process where Pluralsight create high-quality training videos with a consistent look across the company. The result is an unmatched training experience for customers.
Next Pluralsight wanted to offer the most relevant and timely content available. Of course, with such a great team of hardcore developers Pluralsight naturally keeps up with the latest trends because it's their passion. To tackle the timely aspect, Pluralsight set a plan in motion to build a massive online library, stocked with the latest training concepts. Each month, Pluralsight adds around 8 to 10 new training videos to their library - often just as new technology hits the market.
Pluralsight calls these goals our big three - high quality, relevant content, and delivered in a timely manner. What this all means for customers is more than simply a solid company delivering on their mission statement.
Take a class with Critical Path Training and get 30-days free access to Pluralsight!
Every student who registers for one of our open enrollment courses offered on our schedule, either the hands-on instructor-led training courses or the virtual instructor-led webcast courses, will get 30-days access to all courses authored by Critical Path Training in the Pluralsight on demand catalog!
Press Release: Pluralsight and Critical Path Training Partner to Deliver On-Demand SharePoint Training.
Innovative-e Inc. is a business consulting and technology solutions company passionate to help people in your organization do great things. Continuous investment in our people and a culture of thought leadership creates a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business consultants, architects, process engineers, developers, quality engineers, and project managers eager to help you succeed.
Have you ever wished you could be mentored by leading SharePoint experts to discuss business solutions for your unique organizational needs? Innovative-e offers Project Management Institute (PMI) approved SharePoint and Project Management training that’s focused on teaching you best practices and practical techniques that can help you reach your organizational goals:
- Executive Briefing: Empowering Your Organization with SharePoint
- How to Build a Project Management Information System (PMIS) with SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010 Jumpstart
- Managing Enterprise Projects with Microsoft Project Server 2010
- Delivering SharePoint Success Mentoring Workshop
Customized On-Site Training
Use the code “CPT2011” to receive a 20% discount on ALL training from Innovative-e, Inc.
Lightning Tools provides SharePoint tools and web parts designed to enhance SharePoint while also saving valuable time and resources for all stakeholders in SharePoint.
Lightning Tools provides Data Integration, Social, Content Aggregation and Permission Management tools.
Data Integration – Our Data Integration Tools include:
- BCS Meta Man – Provides connectivity to SQL, Oracle, and ODBC data sources allowing Business Connectivity Services to be configured within minutes.
- Data Masher – Export or Import SharePoint lists to and from SQL and then keep them synchronized allowing for data reporting and scalability.
Social – Our Social tools include:
- Storm Forums – The Storm Forums web part is a web part allowing end users to take part in company or team discussions using a central repository. Many organizations rely too heavily on email which means many great idea’s are trapped inside inboxes. The storm forums product provides all the discussion forum functionality that users would expect from an internet based forum.
- Social Squared – is similar to Storm Forums but is designed for large enterprise organizations. Instead of using SharePoint lists as a repository, it uses it’s own dedicated SQL database providing a great performing Forum solution.
Content Aggregation – Our Content Aggregation tools include:
- Cross Site Collection and Cross Web Application rollup providing an easy to configure and powerful aggregation tool.
Permissions Management – Our permissions management tools include:
- DeliverPoint – Providing permission reporting that Site Collection Administrators and Site Owners can access through the SharePoint UI. Provides reporting on Active Directory Groups, Unique Permission reports, Broken Inheritance, and Dead Account reports. Actions such as Copy, Transfer and Delete permissions can be executed across the entire farm.